Saturday, January 28, 2017

How to Set Password on Samsung GT I8190N

How to Set Password on Samsung GT I8190N



The following steps can help you efficiently set a password on your Samsung GT-I8190N phone.


Step 1: Click Apps on the phone screen.


Step 2: Select Settings.


Step 3: Tap Lock screen.


Step 4: Choose Screen lock.


Step 5: Select Password in the screen lock options.


Step 6: Enter a password composed of at least 4 characters and click Continue.


FYR, the password must contain at least 1 letter.


Step 7: Reenter the password and tap OKto confirm it.



Related Articles:
How to Set Password on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

How to Set Password on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100

How to Set Password on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300/I9308
Android USB Driver for Samsung


Available link for download